A pretty bad day. Sorted peppers, picked tomatoes, and sorted tomatoes. The only highlight was the sight of the fully snow-capped mountains east of the Jordanian border. I photographed this as well as the team working in the tomato field.

Snow on the mountains in Jordan.

Tomato field at Ein Yahav Moshav, Israel.

The farmer was really annoying today. Godwin was using a technique for finding out what all the boxes were for which involved randomly distributing the peppers and waiting for me to put him straight. Of course, the farmer soon noticed all these random peppers and blamed me. He told me what was wrong; I said that I knew which peppers go where, so he asked me why I was putting them in the wrong box.

He finished the day by nagging Olly and me to clean the place and not leave Godwin with all the mess. Bloody irritating because Godwin has done virtually nothing towards keeping the place clean and we have regularly swept the floor and swept around the sink area.

The farmer is totally obsessed with us going to Africa and not caring about anything on the moshav. He can be a real wanker sometimes plus his wife is as thick as pig-shit.

Comments